Ages 5-12 Years can Enjoy Summer Camp in Oak Ridge TN!
For action-packed fun that will keep your kids busy over the summer break, register them for the summer camps at the National Fitness Center in Oak Ridge. Ages 5-12 years are invited to participate in fun activities that teach fitness, safety, science, and art:
- Weird Science offers science-themed games and activities
- Swim Camp offers aquatic games and activities by CPR certified coaches
- Karate Camp teaches basic stances, blocks, discipline, and respect
- CSI: NFC explores evidence collection and crime-solving through activities and games.
- NFC Olympians offers a week of Olympic sports and activities
- Mythbusters explores questions that puzzle the mind. Campers will experiment through to find fact or fiction.